View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee for parts 
JT4x4

Post 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee for parts
My daughter was recently in an accident with her Jeep Grand Cherokee and was hit just right in the front bumper to twist the unibody up in the front beyond my repair capabilities. The rest of this Jeep is in outstanding condition with no rust on the tailgate or on the bottom of the doors at all. The interior is in great condition. The 4.0 has 130,974 miles on it and runs great without burning or leaking a drop of oil between oil changes every 3k miles. The transmission was serviced at 39k miles and then again at 77k miles and shifts great. Both axles have also had servicing and fluid changes. Dana 30 front axle and Dana 35 rear axle with disk brakes. Tires have good tread and many miles left. Power windows/locks, remote entry, overhead console with directional compass and outside temperature. Great parts for repairing a rusty one or if you have the know-how fix this one and put it right back on the road.
Would like to sell whole for $1000 OBO.
Email Roger at calvynandhobbs@aol.com or call me at 860-222-4575

Thu May 03, 2012 9:42 am
JT4x4

Post Re: 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee for parts
SOLD

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]