View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Your help is greatly appreciated!! 
JT4x4

Post Your help is greatly appreciated!!
Hi Everyone!

As some of you may be aware, this is the 4th year of the Relay for Life for me in honor of my dad, although my list has grown since I started this. I would like to take this opportunity to ask for your help in raising the money for this great cause.

I want to invite you to join me in the fight against cancer by making a donation in support of my efforts. Further down in this message is a link to my personal Relay for Life Web page where you can make a safe online contribution, or you can send a check to me payable to the American Cancer Society. Your donation helps improve the lives of cancer patients through support services such as free wigs, rides to treatment and summer camp for children with cancer.

Relay for Life brings more than 3.5 Million people from across the country together each year to celebrate the lives of those who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against a disease that takes too much. This fun-filled, overnight event empowers everyone to fight cancer by raising money and awareness to support the American Cancer Society's lifesaving mission.

Thank you in advance for your support. And please remember that even a small donation will make a world of difference in our fight against this great cause.

Webpage: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/moosin

Mel & Ed
JT4x4

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]